Improved SEO Score with MaxButtons Pro v 8.6
There is no better time to update or upgrade!
Here at MaxButtons, we believe there is always room for improvement and MaxButtons Pro v 8.6 brings you improvement where it matters most, when it matters most; with your SEO Score.
It’s difficult enough to keep up with the Jones’s when talking SEO Score, so with this update we’ve added media=”screen” to the output of the CSS tag when the option ‘Use CSS file instead of inline output in footer’ is on, which adds a media meta tag to the external stylesheet. No fancy footwork required from you, just us playing our part to keep Google happy.
MaxButtons and MaxButtons Pro Updates and bug fixes:
- [PRO Only] Added – Media meta tag added to external stylesheet for improved SEO.
- [PRO Only] Fixed – Icon color hover not showing in Live Preview
- Updated – Loading button editor has better flow of hidden items (fades)
- Updated – Alpha Color Picker to version 3
- Fixed – Notices on argument order ( PHP8+ )
- Fixed – Hiding the ‘add button’ in the classic editor no longer causes an issue with Gutenberg.
- Fixed – Loading calendar in a widget during init time no longer triggers a fatal error.
Please Note: Version 8.6 no longer supports PHP 5.x with this release, only PHP 7.x and higher.
Social Share Buttons:
In case you’ve somehow never been introduced to this awesome add-on –> our WordPress Social Share Buttons is an add-on for MaxButtons that lets you use the same great MaxButtons interface to display flexible social media share buttons anywhere on your WordPress site, complete with different positions for different content types, custom share URLs, and flexible share counts.
- Added – Option to add telephone number as network
- Added – Option to add LinkedIn Company URL
Don’t forget to check out our Every Button We’ve Got deal to get access to all of the button packs in our library and log in to your MaxButtons account to start downloading them today!
Update to MaxButtons Pro 8.6 directly through your WordPress Dashboard under plugins. If an update is not available, simply log in to your MaxButtons account, renew any licenses where required and then recheck for the update in WordPress.